Acheivemeny whore

I have a very week profile card on both my PSN and Habbo never mind no X box awards ether. Im only a level 2 on PSN and i think this is due to the lack of games i have played since changing to adamWRIGHT87, thus meaning any award i had earned under the title grimmRABBIT i have lost. Thinking about this, or being more honest looking at how many more trophies my friends have has made me feel a little gutted i ended my old profile and lost this and is urging me to want to get more trophies, more specifically is to try and play these games with the sheer intent on earning the trophy. i find this funny that i want to do this just so the card on my PSN says a higher number but in fact i know a lot of people who have the aim to complete every single mundane and pointless task so that the can say they have completed a game 100%. the point im trying to get to is what if these achevements more where more visible what if our profiles where more important and visible







No comments:

Post a Comment